I missed a few weeks but it wasn't because things were that bad. However, many of you will be able to relate to the fact that it's challenging to form thoughts or string a sentence after nights of interrupted sleep, that said in the scheme of things I'm doing okay. This week I'm cheerful because:
- I've made the commitment to attending a weekly support group with my kids
- I've met some lovely mums who are quite support at the group I attend
- I've manged to go out with both kids on my own in my neighborhood and do shopping
- I've bought ingredients for Angelo and I to begin preparing little treats together, I reckon its the only way to get in some messy play and have a reward for us.
- Baby Valentina has finally begun to put on some weight, she's getting stronger and more responsive every day. She gives me such joy.