I've not had the head-space to come up with my 2013 resolutions yet, but I'm do know what I'm cheerful about. I'm cheerful that:
- I made it through the holidays and it was wonderful having hubby around. Bless him he did the festive meals.
- My baby girl is now four weeks old, AND finally she's filling out her clothes a bit more. She's got cheeks! AND her lil chicken legs are just about plumping up.
- Angelo is saying more words and phases every day and his use of his imagination fills me with pride. I know all kids go through this phrase but its lovely to be a parent and witness it daily.
- I'm gradually losing my baby-weight and tummy and I can fit into a lot of my pre-bump clothes
- I don't have much more stretch marks than I had when I was pregnant with Angelo and I'm really proud about that as I was very diligent in keeping my bump moisturized
- Tomorrow I'll be having a little pampering at Westfield... more on that soon...
Once again, Happy New Year!